Friday 20 November 2015



Dear Beel:




I write to tell you about my feelings about our future relationship. I think that the traditions that our families have is very absurd, because everybody born free, so is an a injustice to force someone to love another person that you dosen't meet.I think that both have the same feelings about these theme, we need to talk very serious with our families an tell to them how we feel, because, sincerely, I love someones else, I never told these to my family, because i feel that if that I revel these, they gonna feel very disappointed about me, but tomorrow I gonna tell us, so also you to to your family, telling how you feel al respect. I hope that you are agree with me and don't cause more problems. I think that its necessary to talk face to face, to express ourselves and clarify all the doubts.


Thanks and good bye.

Lukas

No comments:

Post a Comment