Thursday 26 June 2014



                                                                                                                                                    26/5/14



Dear Cable News Network(CNN):  


My Name is Lukas Muller, and I write to you to Manifest my anger with the broadcast thee news of the plane of Malasia. This news was write by your famous writer  Mr.Mcban , in my opinion Mr.Mcban write this news with any knowledge of this tragedy, with a horrible redaction and with no ideas clears and and ensuring that theories are not true.

This causes me a lot of disappointment from your famous channel CNN because you was a channel with a lot of prestige, but you lose it, saying this falses theores about the plane of Malasia, I got a neighbors that hes son was in that plane, and now that family are desesperate and concerned, I hope that this lact of respect not happen again and you take concern of this,.

Than for ujnderstand my point,

Lukas Muller

       





No comments:

Post a Comment